Monday, September 21, 2015

Introducing the new My Burberry Eau de Toilette

View email online Store locator
BURBERRY
INTRODUCING MY BURBERRY EAU DE TOILETTE
Inspired by the iconic trench coat, the new My Burberry Eau de Toilette captures the essence of a spring blossom garden. Fresh and floral notes of lemon, peony and peach flower reinterpret the original eau de parfum.
Shop
EAU DE PARFUM
Discover the original and iconic My Burberry fragrance with notes of peony, rose and geranium
Shop
MAKE IT YOURS
Personalise your 90ml bottle of My Burberry with complimentary monogramming
Monogram
Complimentary
shipping
Collect-in-Store
Store locator
Contact us 24/7
My Account
If you don't want to receive any more promotional email, please click here
若你不希望繼續收取我們之 宣傳電郵,請按 此處

No comments:

Post a Comment